At ATS, it’s never been easier to move up to being an independent contractor. We have two programs to choose from:
Our 1-YEAR LEASE PROGRAM can put you in a truck with no money down and no credit check along with a sign on bonus up to $1,500. And when the year is up, you’ll receive a $2,000 completion bonus. That’s $3,500 extra cash in your first year alone!
Our 2-YEAR LEASE PROGRAM can put you in a truck with no money down and no credit check along with a sign on bonus up to $1,500. You’ll receive a $8,000 completion bonus — paid $2000 end of year 1 and $6000 at the end of year 2. That’s $9,500 extra cash!
Some truck drivers use the bonuses as a down payment to purchase a truck; others use it for extras and sign up for another 1-year lease. Either way, you get all the advantages of being an owner operator in a quick and manageable program. Once your year is up, our TAP Program will let you affordably upgrade to purchase a newer tractor, if you’d like. Or, if you already own your own truck, you can begin enjoying all the advantages of an ATS owner operator right away.
BENEFITS OF ATS PRE-CERTIFIED LEASES:
- 1, 2 and 3 year lease purchase options
- Guaranteed pay on fuel surcharge collected
- 2014 or newer Freightliner, Peterbilt or Volvo
- No Money down
- No credit check
- No fixed expenses for 2 weeks ($1,038 – $1,538 Cash Savings on truck payment, insurance, escrow, etc,)
- Sign-on bonus: $1,500
- 1 year lease: $2,000 completion bonus
- 2 year lease: $8,000 completion bonus
- Catastrophic in term of lease — Bumper-to-Bumper is 30 days + all factory warranty
- Purchase options available at the end
- At Least 22 Years Old
- Must have 1 year OTR Verifiable experience in the past 2 years
- Class A CDL
Anderson Trucking Service offers specialized trucking opportunities to keep our company truck drivers on the move with plenty of high-paying freight and first-class support from a family-run carrier. Since 1955, we've worked hard to create a caring, driver-centered work environment. Our industry-low turnover rates are proof that effort has paid off. Come join us here at ATS and learn the best way to use your CDL.