AT BOYD, YOU’LL EARN GREAT PAY AND PERKS
- $10,000 sign-on bonus for independent contractors
- Contractor settlements - 70% of haul
- 100% fuel surcharge
- Weekly settlements
- No trailer rental
- Boyd discounts on fuel & maintenance
- EZ Pass available
- 95% of our driver & contractor are home each weekend
- Rider program
- High-quality, late-model equipment
BOYD BROS DRIVING REQUIREMENTS
- Freight Type: Flatbed
- License Class: Class A
- Minimum Age: 23 years old
- Minimum Experience: 3 Months
- Maximum number of preventable accidents in the past 3 years: 2 years
- Minimum number of years since last license suspension: Depending on circumstance
- Allow drivers with pending/convicted DUI/DWI charges? No
- Minimum number of years since last conviction: 5 years for DUI
About Boyd Brothers
The best flatbed truck driver jobs are right here at Boyd. Bros- the company the best drivers call home. And now, you can take advantage of our new and industry leading pay package! Company drivers, owner operators, truck driving school students and graduates can all find OTR and Regional runs that offer just the right mix of miles and home time. We even have a $0 Down Lease Purchase Program. If you’re ready to learn more about the best truck driving job in America, apply today!
Boyd Bros.’ reputation was built upon a strong culture and the integrity of our team. Throughout our 60-year history we’ve advanced the organization by putting people first. We take great pride in knowing that one out of every six Boyd drivers is a Million Miler. With each new driver we bring on board, we continue to grow our legacy.
Boyd Bros. Transportation Inc. is a flatbed truckload carrier that operates throughout the eastern two-thirds of the United States, hauling primarily steel products and building materials. In these markets, Boyd Bros. serves high-volume, time-sensitive shippers that demand time-definite delivery.
Boyd Bros. was founded in 1956 and is a part of Daseke Inc., one of the largest open-deck/specialty fleets in North America.