CDL-A Driver Benefits
- Average over $75,000 in gross annual income and opportunity to make up to .49 cpm!
- OTR routes – average 2,800 miles/week
- Freight lanes that offer consistent home time
- Local/Dedicated Opportunities Available in Many Areas
- $1,500 sign-on bonus
- Driver referral bonus (can earn up to $2,500 per referral)
- Monthly productivity bonus
- BlueCross BlueShield Major Medical
- Vision, dental, and Paid Group Life Insurance
- Passenger program and pet policy
CDL-A Driver Requirements
- Valid CDL-A
- Must be 21 years of age
- 3 months of verifiable driving experience
- Good driving record
- Must pass DOT physical and substance test
About CalArk International
We are always looking for professional drivers, that want to work for a company that offers not only great pay, great miles, dependable equipment, and benefits, but also the tools to make your job less stressful, in a safe and respectful atmosphere.
Since its start in 1975, CalArk has established itself as the industry-leading, irregular route carrier that it has developed into today. It is our mission to successfully serve the lower forty-eight states and provide exceptional door-to-door service, via our Laredo, TX route. And in reference to the lower 48 we have a strong presence in the Mid West, TX; Carolinas and the South East Region.
When you join the CalArk team as a CDL-A professional, your success will never be capped. With high weekly miles and ample time to spend off the road, you get the lanes that get you home. Plus, with annual salaries averaging over $75,000 in gross revenue, your hard work is not only valued – it’s rewarded.
CalArk – these are the wheels that move your future.