Are You Looking For A CDL-A Driver Job?
We need Class A CDL Owner Operator, Company Driver, & Student truck drivers. If you want to work for a top rated trucking company, we’ve got you covered. Finding a career with better pay, excellent benefits, and more miles is easy with www.CareersInGear.com.
- Drivers Average 2,500 to 3,000 Miles Per Week
- Teams Average 5,300 to 5,700 Miles Per Week
- Solo or Team Driver Opportunities
- Hiring For Positions Nationwide
- All Experience Levels Welcomed
- Find OTR, Regional, Semi-Local, Local, & Dedicated Positions
- Haul-Type Opportunities Include: Dry Van, Reefer, Flatbed, Tanker, Hazmat, Dry Bulk, & Auto Haulers
- Must Have A Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in the past 3 years
- Must pass DOT drug screen
- No DUI in the previous seven years
How Do You Get Started?
Complete our short form, including your haul type experience, and once you have submitted the form we’ll show you job offers from our featured companies that are looking for drivers that match your experience level, qualifications, and preferences. You can then select which companies you want to send your information and apply to those companies with a single click.
We work with companies hiring drivers of all Driver and Haul types:
- Company Driver
- Owner Operator
- Lease Purchase
- Dry Van
- Dry Bulk
- Auto Haul
- ... and More!
This service is free - and you'll be amazed at how fast you start getting CDL career offers. - try it out today!