Hiring Experienced Company Drivers. Earn More for Your Experience.
- Take truck and/or trailer home -Pending location and customers
- Can take hometime ‘wherever’- Does not have to be your domicile
- Teams can alternate locations - 1 month Tennessee, 1 month Texas
- Layover – $40 per driver per day, the first day is 48 hours
- Breakdown – $40 per driver per day, the first day is 48 hours
- Detention – Pays after 6 hours, pending customer agreement (an hourly rate for sitting)
- Pay all dispatched miles - Bobtail, deadhead, loaded
- Drop and Hook – 80% (Trailer is already loaded - Pick up and delivery)
- No touch freight – 99%
- High miles – no teammate, no problem – we team you up
- Train your own partner
- Trainer – additional $.10 per mile when training
- Cedar Rapids, IA
- Carlisle, PA
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Riverside, CA
- Morton, IL (Shop Location only)
- Valid CDL-A
- 6 months experience
Why Become a Driver with CRST?
Earn a great living, be supported by professional grade people and experience unlimited opportunities to grow when you train to be an over-the-road truck driver with CRST.