- $2,000 sign-on bonus with more than 6 months experience; $1,000 sign-on bonus if less than 6 months
- Holiday Pay - $125 for New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Rider program
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation - One week of paid vacation after one year of continuous employment; Two weeks after two years; 3 weeks after 5 years
- 401K Retirement Program – All regular full-time employees are eligible to participate after 12 months of continuous employment (the company also contributes to the program)
- Short-Term Disability Income Benefits– AFLAC is available through a pre-tax payroll deduction after 90 days of employment
- Safety Bonus – If safety criteria is met, driver is paid a $.01 per mile for all dispatched miles. Eligible after 90 days of employment
- Fuel Bonus Program - Based upon performance/miles you can earn up to $.02-$.03 CPM increase each month!
- Performance Bonus – If performance criteria is met, driver is paid a $.01 per mile for all dispatched miles. Eligible after 90 days of employment
- Longevity Bonus – Starting with the sixth employment anniversary, drivers receive an anniversary bonus of $1,000
- Additional Stop Pay - $25.00 per stop after the first stop
- Layover Pay - $150.00
- Paid Physical Examinations – All recertification D.O.T. physicals are paid for by Dutch Maid Logistics
- Motel Expenses – Paid for by Dutch Maid Logistics when authorized by dispatch
- Safety Awards Program – Safe Driving awards are presented annually at the awards banquet
- Class A CDL
- Reefer experience preferred but not required
- At least 6 months of continuous driving experience
- Knowledge and experience with e-logs
- Clean driving record
Job Description / About Us: Dutch Maid Logistics Inc. is seeking CDL-A company drivers for solo and team driving opportunities. Join our team for great pay, benefits, and multiple bonus opportunities.
Dutch Maid Logistics is a family-oriented truckload carrier. The company prides itself on courteous, experienced, and service-oriented drivers and staff. These employees, along with clean, reliable equipment, have been the most important factors in the company’s growth to its present level, and will continue to be instrumental in the future growth of Dutch Maid Logistics .