CDL A Dedicated Truck Driver Jobs
Earn Up To $83,000 Annually!
- Earn Up To $1500/Week, Which Averages $83,000 Annually
- Home Weekends!
- Driver Unload (Liftgate)
- Health, Dental, And Vision Insurance (Free Onsite Clinic)
- Matching 401K, Life Insurance, And Optional Disability Plan
- Holiday And Vacation Pay
- Assigned Driver Managers & Late Model Tractors
- Pick Up Pre-Loaded Trailers
- 24 Hour Support
- Referral Bonuses
- Now Hiring Dedicated Truck Drivers In NC, SC, & GA!
- Must Have A Valid CDL A
- At least 21 years old
- 1 year verifiable experience within the last 3 years or 2 within the last 5
- Trainees must be recent graduates from a certified truck driving school and/or have a minimum of three months comparable experience
- Stable work history
Epes Transport is dedicated to providing quality transportation services. Our mission is to continuously improve our service quality to meet the needs of our employees, customers, and suppliers. Epes Transportation (originally "The Transport Company") began as a family business in 1931. In 1987, Epes Carriers, Inc. purchased the company and moved its headquarters from Virginia to North Carolina. Today, Epes is the largest private trucking company in North Carolina. Interested in joining our team? Apply now! Are you a Veteran with GI Bill® educational benefits? At EPES Transport, we offer an NC Works Apprenticeship Program that will provide you with additional monthly pay. Call your local recruiter for additional information.