TRUCK DRIVING JOBS – TEAMS
HOME WEEKLY & EARN UP TO $72,000/YR. EACH!
CDL Teams - Start driving with a company that give you more. More HOME TIME and MORE PAY. Team drivers with Marten can count on 5,500-6,500 miles a week while earning up to $72,000/yr. or more each. Teams can get home weekly, every other week or stay out for 3 weeks to earn even more. Your team can choose to stay in a zone or run all 48. If you love getting miles and a big pay check this is the route for you. Ask about Marten’s exclusive Pay Boosters, including $20hr for detention, weather stops, breakdowns and more!
At Marten, we strive to mean more for drivers because Marten was built by drivers—a family of drivers who share the same concerns you do. That’s why we built an entire company of routes to make sure you have the opportunity to get the home time and pay you deserve.
Marten Gets You Home.
Call Now and Get Started Right Away.
- Earn Top Pay - $72,000/yr. per driver or MORE!
- Home Weekly, every other week or stay out for 3 to earn even more
- Choose to stay in a zone or drive all 48
- Get 5500-6500 miles a week
- Pay Boosters – So drivers can earn even more.
- Detention after 1 hour
- Layover pay
- Per diem
- Inclement weather pay
- Mileage, safety and referral bonuses
- Breakdown and extra stop pay
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Paid Orientation
- Late-model equipment with APUs – average 2 years or newer
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 67 mph passing feature – governed at 65mph jump to 67mph to allow passing
- Pet Policy
- Hometime and pay varies by hiring area and specific route details (ask a recruiter for more info)
- $.62 - $.72 CPM represents the total you can earn after all Marten extras are added (detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus, etc.)
- Must have a current CDL A license
- Must be at least 22 years old
- Must have at least 6 months' recent OTR experience
ABOUT MARTEN TRANSPORT
Marten means more for drivers because Marten was built by drivers--family of drivers who know how important getting home every week can be. That’s why we built an entire company of mostly dedicated routes to make sure everyone has the opportunity to get home every week.
We also think you shouldn’t have to pay for downtime you can’t control—like automatic detention, or inclement weather. That’s why we created Pay Boosters, so you keep earnin’ even if you’re not rollin’.
Drive for a company that’s driving the industry in top pay, home time and driver satisfaction.