TRUCK DRIVING JOBS - REGIONALAVERAGE 62 CPM & 100% WEEKLY OPTIONS
EXCLUSIVE PAY BOOSTERS SO YOU EARN MORE - DRIVERS AVERAGE 62 CPM DON'T WAIT, CALL NOW!
Start driving with a company that gives you more. More HOME TIME and MORE PAY. At Marten Transport we're committed to getting drivers home & that's why we designed our company to provide drivers with more home time options. With our regional routes you can get home weekly depending on where you live. Or choose to stay out longer to earn even more and get home every other week. At Marten, you can count on more pay, more support and more home time. Ask how you can earn even more with our Exclusive Pay Boosters. Our drivers can average 62 CPM and top earning drivers average 72 CPM.
Ask about Marten's Exclusive Pay Boosters, including immediate detention pay, weather stop pay, breakdown pay and more— all starting the second you stop! Our drivers can average 62 CPM and top earning drivers average 72 CPM.
Call Now and Get Started Right Away.
- 100% Home Weekly Options - Depending on where you live
- Earn Up to $1,200/Week or More
- Marten is a TOP PAY Certified Carrier
- Exclusive Pay Boosters- so you earn more
- Automatic detention after 1 hour
- Inclement weather pay
- Mileage, safety and referral bonuses
- Breakdown and extra stop pay
- Multiple bonus opportunities
- Paid Orientation
- Variety of routes available
- Health, Dental, Vision & 401k
- Paid Vacation
- LATE MODEL FLEET under two years average age
- Automatic TRANSMISSION trucks improve fuel economy and are driver friendly
- GRILLE GUARDS protect drivers and equipment from unnecessary down-time associated with animal collisions
- Top Speed - 67 mph passing feature (65mph jump to allow passing)
- Pet Policy
- Hometime and pay varies by hiring area and specific route details (ask a recruiter for more info)
- $.62 - $.72 CPM represents the total you can earn after all Marten extras are added (detention pay, breakdown pay, safety bonus, mileage bonus, etc.)
- Must have a current CDL A license
- Must be at least 22 years old
- Must have at least 6 months' recent OTR experience
ABOUT MARTEN TRANSPORT
Marten means more for drivers because Marten was built by drivers--family of drivers who know how important getting home every week can be. That’s why we built an entire company of mostly dedicated routes to make sure everyone has the opportunity to get home every week.
We also think you shouldn’t have to pay for downtime you can’t control—like automatic detention, or inclement weather. That’s why we created Pay Boosters, so you keep earnin’ even if you’re not rollin’.
Drive for a company that’s driving the industry in top pay, home time and driver satisfaction.