DRIVERS AVERAGING $0.63 CPM!
Join Montgomery Transport , where we offer CDL-A truck drivers a promising flatbed career with industry-leading pay, weekly home time and up to $2,000 orientation pay. CDL-A flatbed truck driver jobs at Montgomery provide a Road-to-Success Program, breaking the ceiling on industry standards with weekly payments up to your first 84 weeks, while our Guaranteed Weekly Minimum Pay ensures consistency and reliability during seasonably-soft market conditions.
- Guaranteed Weekly Minimum Pay: Up to $1,200/week
- Excellent Earning Potential: $10,000 Driver Referral Pay
- Fuel, Safety, & Loyalty Payments
- Orientation Pay & Road-to-Success Program
- Detention, Breakdown, and Layover Pay
- Affordable medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
- Short-term disability, critical illness and whole-term life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Additional paid holidays including New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Peterbilt & Kenworth trucks you can take home
- 53’ all-aluminum trailers with aluminum wheels
- E-ZPass & PrePass
- 401(k) with employer match
- Corporate chaplain service
- 1 year of CDL-A driving experience with 1 year of flatbed experience.
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Experience hauling steel coil is a plus, though not a requirement
- No more than two moving violations or at-fault accidents in the past 3 years (no more than 3 combined)
- No DUI in the past 10 years
At Montgomery Transport , we strive to protect the long-term interest of our professional drivers by fostering a driver-friendly atmosphere to complement an enriching and supportive company culture. As a national leader in flatbed transportation, we ensure your growth and success, enabling you to pursue a successful truck driver job with a retirement plan that fits your future.