What We Offer:
- Most drivers average $75,000 per Year
- $6,000 sign-on bonus for qualified drivers
- Generous home time; Home when you want, for as long as you need
- 100% no-touch freight; 95% drop and hook
- New equipment (2017 - 2019)
- Average 3,000 miles per week
- Paid orientation
- Monthly safety bonus + Annual pay increases
- Health, dental, vision, and short and long-term disability insurance
- AD&D and life insurance
- Matching 401k plan
- Vacation days
- Up to $3,500 driver referral bonus
- OTR Driving Requirements:
- Must be at least 23 years of age
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL license
- Must have a minimum of 2 years' current, verifiable over-the-road tractor-trailer driving experience
Tri-National’s success is a result of 1 main overlying factor – our people. With over 100 years of senior-level management experience, there are very few challenges we have not experienced before. By viewing challenges as an opportunity, the TNi team uses a seasoned, professional approach to become a problem solver for our customers.
Providing door-to-door service between Mexico, Canada, and the United States, TNi is considered a premier NAFTA transportation provider. Trading partners from all 3 countries count on us for flawless service, 7 days a week.
With headquarters in Earth City, MO, we can provide uninterrupted service connecting Mexico and Canada thru the central corridor of the United States.