Vernon Milling Company is now hiring tanker drivers for OTR routes. Benefits and bonuses are available for all Class A CDL drivers.
Interested? Apply now!
- Health, vision, dental, life insurance, 401k, and paid vacation
- Sign-on/referral bonus: $2,500
- Monthly fuel bonus incentive with added Walmart gift card
- Monthly fuel/safety drawing: 3 winners a month
- Will pay to train for tanker experience
- Drivers out no more than 2 weeks at a time
- Quarterly safety drawing: 5 grand prizes winners
- Must have a Class A CDL
- Must have at least 6 months of Class A driving experience
- Clean MVR
- No felonies in the last 5 years
- No DWI/DUIs
- Pass DOT drug screen and physical
About Vernon Milling Company
Vernon Milling Company , Inc. (VMC) is a family-owned pneumatic tank company which began operations in 1938 when Charles Thomas bought his first truck. In 1973, his son, Elmer Thomas, took over the company and has developed a reputation for providing quality service to our customers by delivering shipments on time and at reasonable rates throughout the United States.
Here at Vernon Milling Company , Inc. (VMC) we welcome any challenge a customer may present. We staff experienced professionals to solve transportation and distribution requirements for our customers and provide tailored services to meet the specific needs of our customers.
Call (855) 613-8154 for more information; ask for Ashley.