HIRING COMPANY FLATBED DRIVERS
REGIONAL AND OTR POSITIONS AVAILABLE
VOTED 2019 TOP 20 BEST FLEETS TO DRIVE FOR - 6 YEARS IN A ROW
Do you have a CDL-A and a year or more of Flatbed experience? Central Oregon Truck Company is seeking qualified drivers. Solo drivers earn $1,250-$2,000 per week, averaging $71,000-$90,000+ per year!
Take your career to new heights with COTC
CDL A TRUCK DRIVER BENEFITS:
- Solo Driver Weekly Salary of $1,250 to $2,000 | Earning $71,000 to More Than $90,000 Per Year
- Team Driver Weekly Salary of $2,350 to $3,896 | Earning $122,000 to More Than $173,000 Per Year Combined
- Our Drivers keep moving. Get your next load within the next 60 minutes or get $100 Bonus.
- Nationwide Medical, Dental, Vision – Premiums Paid 100% by COTC
- Kenworth T680
- Schedule your home time up to a year in advance. We promise to get you there.
- No Fee Per Diem. Keep All of YOUR Money
- 401K Employer Match of Up to 4% with No Vesting Period
- Average length to haul 1000 miles.
- Rider Policy
- Average 522 miles per day with a 1,000 LOH
CDL A DRIVER REQUIREMENTS:
- Active Class A CDL in State of Residence
- Minimum of 23 Years of Age
- Minimum of 2 Years Recent and Verifiable Tractor-Trailer Experience
- Flatbed Experience – 1 year preferred
- Clean Driving Record
ABOUT CENTRAL OREGON TRUCK COMPANY
Central Oregon Truck Company was founded in 1992 brokering local and regional freight in Pacific Northwest. We have grown our asset-based operations to more than 300 trucks and non-asset based operations to more than 1,700 third-party carriers, servicing more than 2,500 customers annually in all 48 States and Canada. The industry has experienced significant changes over the past 25 years; yet our core values of family, teamwork, safety, and honesty have endured.