WHY BECOME A DRIVER WITH CRST?
Earn a great living, be supported by professional grade people and experience unlimited opportunities to grow when you train to be an over the road truck driver with CRST.
- CRST Supports Your Life Change
- We focus on getting you trained well and earning fast. Within four weeks, you’ll be with your training partner, earning money. You can forget training programs that last years and treat you like a newbie.
- We help you make all the travel arrangements to training. Our recruiters support you with a packing list, bus tickets and a schedule of what to expect when you arrive at your training facility or hotel.
- We don’t ask you to have your training permit in advance, like some schools might. We help you through the entire permit process once you’re at the training facility.
- Driving a 53-foot trailer is an awe inspiring career change, but rest assured that our operations team is here to support you and always has your safety in mind. Our best-in-class safety program puts the decision to shut-down in your hands, should you ever feel outside your comfort zone. You’re never out there alone.
- Willing to learn and work hard
- Military Apprenticeship Program Approved
- Veterans get paid extra for their service as long as they have a good standing DD-214.
- If you already have your CDL-A, no problem! You still qualify for extra pay.
- CRST’s Apprenticeship Program allows you to use your G.I. Bill for additional tax-free income.
- Proudly a G.I. Jobs Military Friendly Employer three years in a row (2016-2018).