Hunt Transportation is now seeking OTR flatbed drivers! Drivers enjoy $0.52-$0.55 CPM starting pay, increased cruise speed, and a pet policy! Less than 15% of our freight is tarped. Join today!
- NO TARP for 85% of our freight
- Start Pay: $0.52-0.55 CPM, Per Practical Mile
- Top 25% of OTR drivers average $82,000 per year
- Terrific Miles! Hauls up to 2 weeks out!
- Stop & Drop Pay - Stop Pay Has Been Increased to $30 Per Stop
- Annual Profit Sharing Contribution
- Top Pay Certified Carrier
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, Dental, Vision, Life, and 401K
- Pet Policy & No-Cost Rider Policy
- Increased Cruise Speed
- Safety and Productivity Bonus
- Industry Leading CSA Scores
- Paid Orientation
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card and Alabama Coil Certificate Required for Hunt Transportation
- One-Year Verifiable Tractor Trailer Experience for Hunt Transportation
- Has Passed the Required Company and DOT Physical, the Required Drug Test and the Company In-Truck Driving Test and Otherwise Meets DOT Requirements
- Has a Stable, Verifiable Work History
- Has Attained the Minimum Age of 22 years
- Has an Acceptable Driving Record as Reflected by MVR and PSP with No Major Preventable Accident in the Most Recent Five Years
- No DUI or DWI Convictions or Positive Drug Screens or Events in the Past five years
- Be Able to Perform Functions Set Forth in the Job Description
About Us: Hunt Transportation is a nationwide trucking company specializing in flatbed freight and headquartered in Omaha, NE. Hunt Transportation is a division of Crete Carrier Corporation.