Hunt Transportation is now seeking OTR flatbed drivers! Drivers enjoy $0.52-$0.55 CPM starting pay, increased cruise speed, and a pet policy! Less than 15% of our freight is tarped. Join today!
- Starting Pay: $.52-.55 CPM
- Home Time: 1 Day Off for Every 6 Out
- Less Than 15% of Our Freight is Tarped
- Increased Cruise Speed
- Paid orientation
- Top pay certified carrier
- Short-haul compensation package
- Earn $35 for any trip with a loaded length of 350 miles or less
- Full benefits
- Health from BCBS of Nebraska, dental, vision, life, and 401K
- Annual profit sharing contribution
- Pet policy
- No-cost rider policy
- Industry leading CSA scores
- Stop & drop pay
- Stop pay has been increased to $30 per stop
- Tarp pay
- $50 for tarping and $20 for re-tarping
- Safety and productivity bonus
- Valid Class A CDL
- TWIC Card and Alabama coil certificate required for Hunt Transportation .
- 6 months verifiable tractor trailer experience for Hunt Transportation .
- Has passed the required company and DOT physical, the required drug test and the company in-truck driving test and otherwise meets DOT requirements
- Has a stable, verifiable work history
- Has attained the minimum age of 22 years
- Has an acceptable driving record as reflected by MVR and PSP with no major preventable accident in the most recent five years
- No DUI or DWI convictions or positive drug screens or events in the past five years
- Be able to perform functions set forth in the job description
About Us: Hunt Transportation is a nationwide trucking company specializing in flatbed freight and headquartered in Omaha, NE. Hunt Transportation is a division of Crete Carrier Corporation.